The Greatest Salesman In the World - The Scroll Marked VI
*“*Today I will be the master of my emotions.
All nature is like the tides, my moods will rise; my moods will fall. Yesterday’s joy will become today’s sadness; yet today’s sadness will grow into tomorrow’s joy.
And how will I master these emotions so that each day will be productive? For unless my mood is right the day will be a failure.
Weak is he who permits his thoughts to control his actions; strong is he who forces his actions to control his thoughts.
- If I feel depressed I will sing
- If I feel sad I will laugh
- If I feel ill I will double my labor
- If I feel fear I will plunge ahead
- If I feel inferior I will wear new garments
- If I feel uncertain I will raise my voice
- If I feel poverty I will think of wealth to come
- If I feel incompetent I will remember past success
- If I feel significant I will remember my goals
Today I will be master of my emotions.
And with this new knowledge I will also understand and recognize the moods of him on whom I call. I will make allowances for his anger and irritation of today for he knows not the secret of controlling his mind.
No longer will I judge a man on one meeting; no longer will I fail to call again tomorrow on he who meets me with hate today.
I will recognize and identify the mystery of moods in all mankind, and in me. From this moment I am prepared to control whatever personality awakes in me each day. I will master my moods through positive action and when I master my moods I will control my destiny.”
There is tremendous power in positive affirmation. The text above is a very condensed version from a book titled The Greatest Salesman In the World for The Scroll Marked VI.
I sincerely hope you enjoyed the read.